Food Production Operative (TOF001) Malton, England
|Salary:||GBP8.72 - GBP17.44 per hour|
We are currently looking for Production Operatives who are required at a food factory in Malton. There are various shift times available, from early shifts to late shifts to night shifts, full and part-time hours are available, the option is yours!
It's a great opportunity to work at a modern, friendly business with great potential to earn up to £17.44 on overtime, after the 40-hour threshold.
I am interested in speaking with candidates that have factory or warehouse experience, or similar experience in a production capacity.
- Producer of Vegan and Vegetarian substitute.
- Good nature of promoting within
- Manufacture award-winning food
As a Production Operative you'll be responsible for:
- Food production
- Preparation and packaging
- Variety of roles available within different departments
- Some of the production roles require food factory of kitchen experience however many roles are available for new people to the industry
The Benefits of the Production Operative role:
- Flexibility on working days and hours
- On-site car parking Facilities
- Paid Breaks
- Weekly pay
- Full training will be given
If working as a Production Operative sounds like something you'd be interested in, we'd love to hear from you! To start your career as a Food Production Operative please call Kimberley on: 01723 344117 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org