Registered Nurses - BUNBURY (9962) Bunbury, Australia
|Salary:||AUD95000 - AUD120000 per annum + + Penalties/ Benefits + Parking|
Registered Nurses – Bunbury
- AM, PM & NIGHT SHIFTS – Permanent FT & PPT
- Graduates or Experienced RNs - Work for beautiful facility making a difference
- Up to $49phr + Penalties + Super + Benefits + Parking
We are looking for passionate, experienced Registered Nurses to join an AMAZING Aged Care home situated in a tranquil setting in BUNBURY. They are known for their outstanding team, valuing their staff, positive culture and WORK/LIFE BALANCE. You will care for a small number of residents due to outstanding resident to staff ratio.
Wonderful supportive team environment and outstanding culture with growth opportunities. Work with leaders in the home who encourage you and support your growth! Career pathways and professional and clinical development programs.
The Successful Candidate:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Clinical experience in aged care working in a residential setting
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current influenza and COVID vaccinations
What you can expect in return:
- Up to $49phr + Penalties + 11% super (depending on experience)
- Multiple benefits + onsite parking and close to public transport
- Pick up extra shifts – you CHOOSE!
- Career pathways across Australia
- Free uniform on commencement
- Employee Wellness platforms including EAP
- Employee recognition programs and appreciation awards
- Work for beautiful, family-friendly facility with an excellent reputation
- Comprehensive orientation and induction program
We are conducting immediate interviews, so please kindly send your resume to Karen Sharp – Recruitment Manager clicking 'Apply Now" or call 0437485590 for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your time.