Clinical Care Coordinator - Perth Metro (10070) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD110000 - AUD120000 per annum + + Salary Packaging + Benefits + Parking|
Clinical Care Coordinator – Perth Metro
- Senior Role with Leading National NFP Aged Care Provider
- $110K - $120K + Salary Packaging + Multiple Benefits
- Suit Senior RN/Lead RN in Charge or Clinical Nurse
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering exceptional care and service to their residents in a positive and compassionate way. They truly live their values and take pride in delivering outstanding consumer directed care services through kindness, respect and compassion to their residents.
Clinical Coordinator Role:
As a highly valued Clinical Care Coordinator you will join a team who are renowned for providing high standards of care to residents and their families. This role is supported by an amazing clinical team to support you to enhance the delivery of service. Exceptional resident to staff ratio! This role would suit a Lead RN in Charge or Clinical Nurse looking to take the next step in your career.
This is a standout opportunity working collaboratively with the Clinical Nurse Manager and will see you be part of a wonderful supportive team environment and outstanding culture with growth opportunities. Work with leaders in the home who will encourage you and support your growth. Fantastic onboarding and career pathway with dedicated development plan just for you! Bring your clinical expertise, ensure compliance with legislation and accreditation requirements, complete clinical data audits and coach and mentor staff and build positive relationships with residents and families.
The Successful Candidate:
- CCC experience or suit Senior RN/Lead RN in Charge or Clinical Nurse looking for the next step
- Current AHPRA registration and clinical experience in aged care working in a residential setting
- Lead, train and mentor staff in a clinical care setting
- Knowledge of current aged care standards, accreditation and auditing processes
- Knowledge of AN-ACC and resident care
- Coordinate and oversee audits, clinical indicators and ensure best practice
- Highly personable, with the ability to grow teams and build exceptional relationships
- Current influenza and COVID vaccinations
What you can expect in return:
- $110K - $120K (depending on experience) + multiple benefits
- $15,900 Salary Packaging + $2,600 in entertainment per year
- Multiple benefits + onsite parking and close to public transport
- Employee Wellness platforms including EAP
- Employee recognition programs and appreciation awards
- Work for beautiful, family-friendly facility with an excellent reputation
- Comprehensive orientation and induction programs
We are conducting immediate interviews, so please kindly send your resume to Karen Sharp – Recruitment Manager clicking 'Apply Now" or call 0437485590 for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your time.