Clinical Team Leader - 100 beds - Aged Care (9268) Southern Suburbs Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD105000 - AUD115000 per annum + + Discounts / Benefits + Parking|
Clinical Team Leader – 100 beds – Aged Care
- Clinical Team Leader - Residential Aged Care
- $105K + super + Multiple Benefits and Parking
- Beautiful, high end facility in Fremantle – Fantastic company culture
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering exceptional care and service to their residents in a positive and compassionate way. They truly live their values and take pride in delivering outstanding consumer directed care services through kindness, respect and compassion to their residents.
Reporting to the Clinical Care Manager, as a highly valued and compassionate Clinical Team Leader you will join a team who are renowned for providing high standards of care to residents and their families. Focusing on providing high quality, safe and effective nursing care that aligns with the individual residents' preferences in line with the individuals care plans.
The ideal applicant will have strong leadership skills and experience - you will be highly motivated, adaptable, and willing to drive clinical excellence in order to deliver the highest standard of care on a consistent basis. As a senior clinical leader, you will lead by example and inspire others to achieve the absolute best outcomes for residents, whilst educating and mentoring your own clinical team to success.
The Successful Candidates:
- Current registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated experience as a clinical leader
- Understanding and knowledge of the Commonwealth Aged Care Standards
- Advanced clinical and problem-solving skills
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current influenza and COVID vaccinations notifications (or approved exemptions)
What you can expect in return:
- $105K - $110K + super depending on experience
- Multiple benefits + onsite parking and close to transport
- Professional Development and Training
- Excellent career progression
- Really great company culture – work for an employer who values their team
- Our client is unique as they ensure work/life balance for staff
- Great staff to patient ratio
- Very supportive company culture
- Work for beautiful, high end facility with an excellent reputation
- Comprehensive induction programs and ongoing education
We are conducting immediate interviews, so please kindly send your resume to Karen Sharp – Recruitment Manager clicking 'Apply Now" or call 0437 485 590 for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your time.