Occupational Therapist (8933) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD80000 - AUD95000 per annum + + Super + Salary Packaging + Parking|
- Work for a Leading Residential Aged Care Provider – SOR
- $80K - $95K+ Super + $16k Salary Packaging + Free Parking
- Experienced or New Graduates Welcome – Supportive Team
Our client is a leader and highly respected across the Residential Aged Care sector delivering outstanding occupational therapy services to residents at their stunning 5 star residential aged care facilities located South of the River. They have a reputation based on high standards, passing clinical accreditations and a fantastic team culture.
They truly value their employees and offer a wide range of benefits including a strong career path, personal development for those who are looking to climb the ladder of success and a really great team environment with support. They take a holistic ‘person-centred care’ approach in supporting their residents.
THE EXCITING OPPORTUNITY – Experienced or New Graduate Occupational Therapists
We have two exciting opportunities for experienced Occupational Therapists or, if you are a Graduate, then we would love to hear from you because our client will definitely consider your application as they have an Allied Health team who will be able to develop and support you in your career path.
- Be supported and mentored by some of the best allied health professionals within the industry
- Working in one of the most rewarding sectors of Healthcare where no two days are the same and you can make a massive difference in the lives of the residents
- Engage with people across all walks of life to provide a range of supports and services
- Ensure a high standard of occupational therapy care
- You will tailor your treatment accordingly to suit each individuals’ needs ensuring the best possible outcome
- Complete therapy and mobility assessments
- Develop, manage and evaluate care plans
- Direct and co-ordinate therapy implementation by Therapy Assistants and volunteers
- Maintain appropriate clinical documentation
- Contribute to continuous improvement, compliance and reporting activities
- Identify and assess appropriate mobility, manual handling and complex needs within high care and low care residents
- Establish and maintain outstanding rapport with residents and their families
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Will have a Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration or be a recent OT Graduate who is waiting on results to come through to obtain registration
- Provide a holistic approach to care, and want to make a meaningful difference in people's lives
- Will be driven to want to provide the best outcomes for the residents
- You must be passionate about providing exceptional care (with a difference) to the older population
- Evidence of COVID19 Vaccination and Influenza vaccination
- Valid National Police Clearance (within 6 months)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Highly competitive salary $80k - $95k (depending on experience) + superannuation + free parking
- $16K salary packaging - increase your income by 5-10% without working longer hours!
- Fantastic work culture, great place to work and real work life balance
- Full Time or Part Time Days and Hours considered
- Lots of training and personal development for graduate candidates to work with a highly experienced clinical team
- Strong learning and development programs - including mentoring to help you achieve your career goals
This is an urgent requirement so please kindly send your resume by clicking 'Apply Now' to Karen on 0437485590. Thank you for your interest, and please contact me for further information. No cover letter required.