Registered Nurse - FREMANTLE (10304) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD45 - AUD49 per hour + + Penalties + Super + Benefits|
Registered Nurse - Fremantle
- Monday + Tuesday NIGHT SHIFTS - Permanent PPT
- Work for beautiful facility making a difference
- Up to $49phr + Penalties + Super + Benefits + Parking
We are looking for a passionate experienced Registered Nurse to join an Aged Care Provider in Fremantle. They are known for their outstanding teams, valuing their staff, positive culture and supportive management. Work with leaders in the home who encourage you and support your growth!
Fremantle - Monday and Tuesday NIGHT SHIFTS - with the option to pick up extra AM or PM shifts to suit you!
The Successful Candidate:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Clinical experience in aged care working in a residential setting
- Experience supervising Clinical staff and Carers
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current influenza and COVID vaccinations
What you can expect in return:
- Up to $49phr + Penalties + 11% super (depending on experience)
- Multiple benefits + onsite parking and close to public transport
- Pick up extra shifts - you CHOOSE!
- Career pathways across Australia
- Free uniform on commencement
- Employee Wellness platforms including EAP
- Employee recognition programs and appreciation awards
- Work for beautiful, family-friendly facility with an excellent reputation
- Comprehensive orientation and induction program
We are conducting immediate interviews, so please kindly send your resume to Karen Sharp - Recruitment Manager clicking 'Apply Now" or call 0499511187 for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your time.