Arable Farm Manager (RL11565) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP25 - GBP35 per annum|
Arable Farm Manager
We are recruiting for an experienced arable farm manager for our client based on the outskirts of Scarborough area on a permanent basis. This position is full-time hours working 5 days a week Monday to Sunday, with overtime available.
You will need to be experienced with working on a farm with brilliant communication skills as you will be reporting to the owner and managing a team.
Pay: Negotiable depending on experience
The successful candidate will take responsibility to produce high-quality products. This list detailed below is not exhausted.
- Maintaining the hygiene on the farm
- Keeping the pens and parlour are clean to a high standard
- Using all equipment and machinery involved
- Liaising with the owner, vets and clients
- Overseeing over 500 beef cattle
- Overseeing 500 store lambs
- Ensure smooth running of the harvesting
- Maximise the farming efficiency
- Overseeing the staff
To be considered for the role of arable farm manager you must have the following.
- Tractor license
- Ability to manage a team
- Agriculture experience
- Driving license
- Monitoring machinery
- Enjoy working outdoors in all weather
- PA1 and PA2 license
- Be able to operate arable machinery with confidence
- Negotiable salary
- Excellent career opportunity
For further details about the arable farm manager role, please contact Kayleigh at Castle on 01723 500643 or email your CV to email@example.com