Personal Assistant (French Speaker) (KP 74) Ras al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
|Salary:||AED0 - AED10000 per month + as per the Law|
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Should know who are the key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organisation's aims and objectives.
- Works closely with senior managerial or directorial staff, usually on a one-to-one basis and to make them use of their time at their best .
- Screening and dealing with telephone calls, enquiries, emails and requests that are related to the CEO and handling them when appropriate.
- Taking dictation and minutes and providing on time and updated reports.
- Maintaining records and provides feedback the status on all related matters regarding marketing, sales targets and project to completion.
- Carrying out specific projects and research for Marketing Issues, if needed.
- Organising and maintaining diaries, meetings and making appointments; likewise attending meetings and ensuring the concerned are well-prepared for meetings; secure the location for the meeting, such as a conference room or the “location”; and produce/prepare presentation and any materials or documents that are needed for the meeting.
- Fully manage customer events / invitations; VIP guests and company events internal and external like Gulf Host
- Liaising with Swiss Marketing Organisation, clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Deputising for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence; if necessary.
- Organising the CEO's business trip from A-Z like coordinate with different embassies/consulates for visa purpose and all requirements, arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally travel along with the Boss to provide general assistance, if needed.
- Create or contribute to social media content for UAE / Group Website
Qualifications & Profile :
- College / B.A. Degree Holder, diploma in Administration / Management
- 3 years minimum experienced on executive level
- Posses Excellent organisational & communication Skills
- Excellent skills on MS Office – Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Be articulate, confident, a problem solver and above all diplomatic.
- Very good command in English and French language (able to speak / write / read), applicant who can speak German is an advantage.
- Driving License is preferred.