Project Engineer-Architectural Metal and Glass (KP 58) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Salary:||AED0 - AED8000 per month|
- Review draft shop drawings to be submitted for approval for compliance to specification / production details etc.
- Follow up with clients for shop drawing approvals.
- Prepare all technical / material submittals for client approval and follow up.
- Prepare method statements and other project specific submittals.
- Prepare project program and updates on weekly basis.
- Attend all project & site related meetings and coordinate with production and management etc.
- Submit monthly program report, delay notification and etc.
- Submit monthly valuation & variations report.
- Follow up of valuation & variation certification.
- Project related budget monitoring, etc.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar Position within UAE/GCC
- Well versed in AUTOCAD & MS Office.
- Excellent communication & letter writing skills.
- With valid UAE Driver’s License.