ELV Technician- Cayman Islands (KP 70) Cayman Islands
• Servicing and installing various electronic security systems including electronic alarms, access control systems, CCTV systems and addressable/conventional fire systems.
• Running cables, executing control panel termination, and conducting device installation.
• Performing Central Station connections and system commissioning.
• Executing routine inspections and maintenance on security systems.
• Troubleshooting various systems as required with excellent fault-finding abilities.
• Taking charge of new sales leads and follow-up on company-generated leads to execute commercial and residential sales of the company products and services.
• Acting as an advisor of products to potential customers and providing recommendations on all company products and services.
Qualifications/ Knowledge Requirements:
• At least 5-7 years technical experience in electronic security systems with a recognised certification.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Customer-centric with the ability to quickly establish a rapport with clients.
• Strong time management, multitasking and prioritisation abilities.
• High level of professionalism and an ability to adhere to strict confidentiality.
• The ability to work well on own initiative with minimal supervision.
• A clean driving license.