Business Development Manager (6781) Hassocks, England
|Salary:||GBP38000 - GBP38000 per annum + £44 OTE|
Job Title: Field Sales and Business Development Manager
Location: Kent, Surrey, Sussex, London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire
Salary: up to £38k and OTE £44k plus Company Car Black Audi A4 351TDI
Our client based in Hassocks is looking to recruit a Field Sales and Business Development Manager covering Kent, Surrey, Sussex, London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire geographical area.
The Field Sales and Business Development Manager role holds responsibility for driving new business sales opportunities from outbound call through to close, building long lasting relationships with our clients. The role also includes territory management.
The BDM role is bring introduced as an integral role to support us meeting our growth targets and entry into new markets.
• Supporting and growing key accounts.
• New customer development.
• Capable of building the territory strategy within company guidelines
• Attending regional industry events/networking
• Ideas for new product/applications and what is required. Competitor/market analysis
• Carry out site visits
• Training/awareness sessions
• Working alongside other team members and Managing Director
The role will come with a set of individual KPI’s that will work together with the business goals. Regular performance and KPI reviews will be held to ensure the candidate is meeting their own and company expectations.
The ideal candidate:
• The Business Development role is a challenging yet rewarding one, focusing on the development of new business across all product applications.
• We are looking for someone who is driven to go above and beyond for our customers. You will be proactive by nature and committed to delivering a first-class customer experience, therefore strong communication skills (verbal and written) are key to success in this position.
• With outbound sales experience, you will be able to demonstrate success with achieving/exceeding targets in a results-driven environment. You will be personable, convincing, have good negotiating skills and able to promote and technically support our product ranges and services.
• The successful candidate must have a high level of self-motivation and be able to work both individually and as part of a team.
• Experience of the electrical industry will be an advantage, be it sales facing and/or installation experience.
• The candidate must have a strong work ethic
• Must be able to work and communicate with a wide audience
• Have tenacity and be determined to achieve the targets set
• Must be able to work with our ethos and ethics
• Have proven experience in building long lasting relationships
• Be proactive
• Hungry/committed to deliver high levels of customer service
• A goal orientated individual
• Be empathic, have high emotionally intelligence
• Good negotiation skills
• Not be apathetic or give in too easily
• Minimum of 4 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English to C and above
About the employer
• We have a genuine focus on Health & Wellbeing- With mental health awareness trained staff within the business, we support and encourage our employees to bring their best selves to work.
• We invest in the Development of our people – we encourage our team to keep growing and upskilling themselves.
• We care about Charitable work – As a business we support our main industry charity as well as others that are close to our hearts.
• We celebrate success with regular Recognition- through regular reviews and open communication across all departments all goals and achievements are recognised.
• We work with some fantastic People- it helps make our jobs more fulfilling when you work alongside a dedicated team.
• 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) - As recognition of your loyalty, this will increase with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
• Company pension scheme- we provide a pension scheme with employer contributions
• Life assurance- we will provide you with 2x your base salary for peace of mind
• Training - this will be provided to teach the technical side of the sales process so that this can be communicated at all levels of the sales process.
• Company Car Black Audi A4 351TDI
For more information please contact Chloe at Pier Recruitment