Warehouse, Picker, Packer And Returns Coordinator (6721) Henfield, England
|Salary:||GBP18000 - GBP18500 per annum|
Due to expansion plans, our client is looking for 3 new employees, as part of the warehouse team.
You will play an important role in making sure that their customers’ orders are dispatched in fantastic condition and in a timely manner.
Your primary task is to pick order from around the warehouse, pack orders and prepare them for despatch.
You will also take charge of making sure that goods returned by the customers, are sorted through in a professional and timely manner.
Other duties include:
• Keeping the workplace tidy
• Deal with customer returns and queries
• Opening returned parcels and quality checking items accurately and with strong attention to detail
• Issuing refunds and organising exchanges
• Where necessary to contact customers by phone, email or in writing to ensure you understand their expectations and to deliver the best possible customer satisfaction.
• Repackaging returned items and re-labelling them to be resold
• Ensuring stock is stored in excellent retail condition and helping with other assorted warehouse duties.
• Prepare locations for receipt of new stock
• Helping replenish picking stock from bulk storage locations
• Maintain stock rotation
• GCSE English, Maths.
• Computer skills, Excel and Outlook
• Fit, healthy & enthusiastic with the ability to lift 20-25 kilos
• No previous experience needed, full training will be given.
• Attention to detail
Would suit any person with a keen interest in retail who is looking for to join a thriving and fun team.
Due to the location of this client, you must be able to drive.
If you are interested the role, please apply today