HR, Culture & Communication Manager (6785) Hove, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum|
Job Title: HR, Culture & Communities Manager
Salary: £40k per annum depending on experience
Our client based in Shoreham-by-Sea is looking to recruit a HR, Culture & Communities Manager. You will take responsibility for the initiatives that bring their fun and vibrant culture to life. Facilitating their various communities you will be the person driving positive and sustainable actions. Ensuring they are an employer of choice and creating an environment where people want to stay. You will play an important part in developing and implementing the ESG agenda ensuring the company delivers a positive impact from an environmental and social perspective in all their working practices.
You will be the point of contact for day to day queries from the HR team ensuring things can progress in a timely manner.
• Working alongside the Head of HR you will implement and maintain the Company’s Culture and Values across the organisation, ensuring it can scale as the business grows and expand into their acquisitions at an appropriate pace
• You will build the strategy and approach for each of their communities, including but not limited to; Environment, Charities & Community, Wellbeing and Diversity & Inclusion
• Build an internal brand to provide direction for all internal communications, with a particular focus on sharing information regarding their community initiatives
• Effectively communicate and mentor employees on company’s values and principles
• Provide in-house training and coaching to all staff to upskill and embed good practice in the areas of Diversity and Inclusion and ESG
• Review internal policies and processes to ensure compliance with the Equality Act, D&I strategy, best practice in areas of environmental and social responsibility
• Provide regular reporting, identify risks and opportunities for continuous improvement
• Keep abreast of relevant legislation and best practice to ensure compliance and innovation.
• You will provide advice, support and guidance to the HR team on a day to day basis ensuring questions are answered in a timely manner
• Work with key stakeholders to really embed any initiatives launched and ensure they are adding value to the business and their employees
• Motivated, enthusiastic individual who can be the brand ambassador for the company
• Demonstrable ability managing competing priorities
• Experience of working directly with and reporting to senior client stakeholders, including being able to identify and resolve issues directly or escalate as appropriate.
• Generalist HR experience and good knowledge of employment law.
• Inquisitive mind with a strong passion for sustainability and ESG issues
• An ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals both internally and externally
• Self-driven and resilient
• Drive and resilience and ability to thrive in a pressured environment
• A degree or relevant qualification in a sustainability/ESG/HR related degree
• Focus on delivering high quality work whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
• Experience in a sustainability/environmental related field, including experience of delivering and managing sustainability assurance engagements
• Understanding of industry reporting frameworks such as the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) G4 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines, TCFD and the GHG Protocol