Inventory Migration Specialist (KG6679) Haywards Heath, England
|Salary:||GBP20 - GBP21 per hour|
Are you looking for a field-based role in which the delivery of an Inventory Management System will support many customers?
Does working for a rewarding career with a progressive, world-leading medical company, with Fortune 500 ranking, excite you?
If you have replied yes to these questions, we welcome you to apply for an exciting new opportunity as Migration Support Inventory with our client
This client is in an exciting phase of growth, where the business is channelling its energy, focus, functions and processes towards enhancing customer and patient experience in the countries it operates in.
As the medical equipment market-leader in UK & Ireland, the organisation recognises its responsibility to the healthcare system and will continue to remain agile in developing new ways of working, with a growth mindset.
Reporting to the Migration Project Manager you will join the team in rolling out an Inventory system to their customers.
This bespoke inventory system is the new cloud-based inventory management and integrated purchase ordering system created for the business. The system ensures full supply chain visibility, enhanced reporting insights and improved use of assets ensuring the right stock is in the right place at the right time.
- You will work with existing customers transitioning from the previous inventory management system.
- You will prepare the required data and hardware and visit the customer onsite to conduct site surveys, implement the system and complete full training and stock checks for the customer.
- You will provide hypercare support to the customer to ensure they get maximum benefit from the inventory system.
- Implement and deliver migrations at customer sites
- Validate master data relevant to customer in the inventory system
- Deliver comprehensive training to customers
- Provide support and advise on best practice
We are looking for you to be qualified in a technical/scientific field preferably, with an in interest in IT systems/applications.
Essential skills required:
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to work independently and in a multi-cultural team environment
- Fluent English language, written and verbal
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to simplify information and present to a variety of audiences
- Adaptable and flexible to work within an agile environment
- Awareness of requirements for working safely in laboratory environments or within the NHS
- Full UK/EU (or equivalent) driving licence
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply online