Contact Centre Project Administrator (6763) Burgess Hill, England
|Salary:||GBP11.5 - GBP11.5 per hour|
Contact Centre Administrator
Location: Burgess Hill/Remote
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 17:30pm
• Reporting to the Contact Centre Admin Team Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for running daily/weekly and monthly reporting for internal and external customers.
• Supporting customers with Schedule Agreement changes, monitoring the team inbox and daily system monitoring (SAP).
• Running regular reports
• Dealing with day-to-day queries in the team inbox, contacting internal and external customers.
• Creating and maintaining customer Batch reservations
• Create, manage, and monitor customers product schedules within the key systems
• Perform daily monitoring tasks on the SAP system.
• Process orders on SAP when required
• Educated to O’ Level pass (A-C) or GCSE grade (A*-C) in Maths & English or equivalent.
• With good analytical skills, you will have proven experience demonstrating an understanding of how to create basic formulae within Excel and/or Googlesheet.
• You will be expected to build and maintain strong relationships with internal customers whilst actively identifying opportunities to improve the customers’ experience through the contract lifecycle management activities.
• Experience of working with complex detailed data and being able to draw the right conclusion.
• Evidence of successful cross functional working.
• A good understanding of the principles of excellent customer service.
• Be a highly motivated goal-oriented self-starter with ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Strong communication, organization, and time management skills will all benefit you within this role.
If your interested in this position please apply today