SCIENTIST (KMJS628) Piscataway, New Jersey
WE ARE CURRENTLY PARTNERED WITH A LIFE SCIENCE COMPANY THAT IS SEEKING TO ADD A SCIENTIST TO THEIR TEAM. THIS INDIVIDUAL WILL BE ON THE BENCH AND “IN THE TRENCHES”, COLLABORATING WITH A TEAM TO CARRY OUT EXCITING, GROUND-BREAKING RESEARCH.
- SET UP AND CONDUCT EXPERIMENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH PROTOCOLS AND SOP’S
- ABILITY TO EFFICIENTLY CARRY OUT PROCEDURES NEEDED TO CARRY OUT PROJECTS WITH MINIMAL SUPERVISION
- DEVELOP, OPTIMIZE, AND VALIDATE ANALYTICAL METHODS
- REVIEW OF ANALYTICAL DATA
- EXPERIENCE TRANSFERRING & EXECUTING OF ANALYTICAL ASSAYS IN BIOLOGICS LABORATORY
- COMPUTER COMPETENCY, PARTICULARLY WITH SPREADSHEET SOFTWARE
- BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN A SCIENCE RELATED FIELD (CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY, ETC)
- 2-5 YEARS OF RELATED EXPERIENCE IN A LABORATORY
- KNOWLEDGEABLE WITH KNOWLEDGE OF CGLP/CGMP AND APPLICABLE FDA, EMA, AND ICH GUIDANCE
- ABILITY TO WORK BOTH INDEPENDENTLY AND WITH A TEAM
- KNOWLEDGE OF LABORATORY SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND PROTOCOLS
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.