Office Manager (RL9211) Scarborough, England
Come and join an enthusiastic and professional team within our client’s expanding Scarborough business, enjoy benefits such as higher than average salaries and free on-site parking. Enjoy working Monday to Friday and receiving excellent training from your new employer. Become highly valued as a member of this closely-knit team and say goodbye to that ‘I’m just another number’ feeling.
A well-established and expanding Scarborough based business with an excellent track record of providing top quality personal and professional service for their clients. Working with the highest levels of customer service for both externally and internally.
- Maintaining a high profile in the day-to-day running of the office
- Maintaining excellent relationship with stakeholders, landlords, suppliers and all other service providers..
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory, safety, quality, environmental, security and relevant company policies, generating a true health and safety culture.
- Maintaining and recording all compliance documentation
- Supporting company audits (internal and external) to ensure optimum results are achieved.
- Manage 1 x housekeeper and 1 x cleaner ensuring all duties are carried out to specified standards and frequencies, alongside performance reviews for both direct reports.
- Undertaking Daily Floor Walks - with a number of day to day duties to ensure safe and smooth running of the office.
- Acting as Fire Marshal / First Aider and DSE Assessor
- Providing day passes and access zappers for visitors and Yell staff.
- Receiving, delivery and collection of post, including taking special deliveries to local post office.
- Support to the Property Manager and Head of Property & Procurement including ad hoc projects.
Castle Business Support division are keen to work with or speak to anyone with previous Office Management, M&E, health & safety, compliance, cleaning, vending, contract management, security and space management experience.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Monday to Friday
- Excellent Competitive Salary
- Excellent Company Benefits
- Excellent location with on-site parking
- Friendly and hardworking team environment
Alex Bowman on 01723 365432 or firstname.lastname@example.org