Business Development Manager (RL11082) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum|
Castle Business Support are recruiting for a well-established and experienced Business Development Manager to contribute to their senior sales team. As a Business Development Manager, you will play an integral role in the business growth by developing new business opportunities and developing close working relationships with contractors, developers and engineers to gain a detailed knowledge of future projects and create tender opportunities.
- Manage client relations
- Coordinate sales and enquiry requests with clients
- Gain market intelligence on future projects in relevant sectors
- Gain feedback on bids to establish commercial competitiveness
- Ability to conclude post tender negotiations prior to contract award
- Contribute to growth in the business in line with our business plan
- Ability to read, interpret and understand architectural and structural drawings
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with both clients, colleagues and other departments
- IT Literate
- To be able to use construction software
- Be able to support and guide colleague
- Experience of mentoring colleagues in their professional development.
- Be familiar with Microsoft office packages.
A well-established Manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Scarborough who are forward thinking and expanding constantly.
- Monday to Friday with possible flex of some home working
- Salary £40-£45k dependent on experience
- Full-time, permanent position
- Life Insurance schemes available
- Higher than average pension scheme
- Free Parking
- 26 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday days
Alex Bowman firstname.lastname@example.org / 01723 365432