Administration Apprentice (CEA19) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP8000 - GBP12000 per annum|
Administration Apprentice required to support our back office function, with full support through your Level 2 in Business Administration. You will be the first point of contact for our head office and coordinate administration across the business. Developing key skills and experience within a fast-paced and varied office environment. Full training and development in place with a local training provider, with potential for further progression.
- Welcome all candidates and clients on the Castle premises in a bright, welcoming and professional manner as per our process.
- Telephone switchboard - Answering of telephone calls within in 3 rings directing or email message with a number to the relevant person and responding to enquiries in a professional and competent manner
- Ensure all messages from both clients, candidates and team members are emailed with phone numbers forwarded in a timely and organised manner
- Have a competent standard of computer literacy with good keyboard skills and have previous experience of using Microsoft applications.
- Enter information onto a bespoke computer system with a high level of accuracy.
- Update candidate front page for any missing docs and communicate to consultant responsible
- Knowledge of all Registration appointments scheduled - showing candidate to their assigned IV room, setting up any required ISV testing and ushering candidates to correct room
- Printing and replenishment of forms required for office use and in interview rooms – contracts, reg forms handbooks etc.
- Keeping a stock of client and candidate gift packs, tea coffee and milk, PPE, stationary and general office and admin items.
- Making up of Client and Candidate packs ensure 5 available at all time
- Procurement of supplies on account including office supplies including refreshments/ event and marketing materials/ travel arrangements and PPE within relevant budgets and in a timely manner
- Responsible for daily postage to be sent out
- Responsible for arranging answer phone to be switched on and off at the beginning and end of every day
- General office set up on a day to day basis – pots, dishwasher and housekeeping
- Undertake routine admin tasks – scanning, faxing, shredding and filing
- Linking of any additional documents extra to candidate compliance outlined above
- Supporting Business support unit and Administrators with Priority As & Bs when required
- Assist Director, Managers and consultants with any additional ad hoc tasks and projects
- Attend occasional training/ marketing, monthly team meeting and social events held out of work hours
- Maintain a positive and smiley outlook and team culture at all times
- Support when required with any additional projects and events
- Having the ability to complete tasks in a managed and timely fashion.
- An ability to work within an ever-changing work environment
- Customer facing experience in a busy fast paced environment
- An ability to deal with prioritising
- Loyal - Evidence of working as a team
- Self-starter showing initiative
Hours of Work:
Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:00
30mins unpaid Lunch
Half day release to a supporting College, attending L2 course in Business Administration
20 days’ holiday + bank holidays
Apprentice wage of £4ph
For further details please contact YH Training on how to apply.