Customer Service Manager (RL10008) Scarborough, England
Castle Business Support are recruiting for a well-established and experienced Customer Service Manager to contribute to their senior management team. This role will take ownership and responsibility for the efficient and effective running of the Customer Service function and will be the ‘glue’ of the process and work flow between the customer and other internal departments in the management and delivery of customer projects.
- Lead a small team of Internal Account Managers /Project Managers
- To ensure all parties are clear in the customer’s specification, their activities and timings and that all parties are meeting the deadlines set within a project plan;
- Ensure all clients have a positive business experience;
- Can easily provide customer with the benefits they will experience when using our products and services;
Develops customer’s trust by taking interest in the success and timely completion of their projects;
Routinely resolves customer enquiries and complaints;
- Formulate, document, publish and keep up to date the Sales Order Processes and flows from enquiry through to invoice. Including addressing any areas for change or improvement
- Project manage and be a significant decision maker in the investigation and implementation of an MIS system or alternative that is fit for purpose
- Create, review and implement business procedures, specifications and standard operating procedures.
- Liaise with other managers to ensure deliveries of Customer products is achieved.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A thirst for knowledge and a pleasant manner in how the individual goes about their business
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent Written and Spoken Word
- Project Management Experience
- Understanding of work flow and business process
- Appreciation of the culture of a small business
A digital print business managing multiple data driven projects which are bespoke to each customer and require a keen eye for detail. Independently owned, financially stable and profitable with the capacity to grow.
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5:00pm
- Salary dependent on experience with real potential to progress within the company
- Full-time, permanent position
- Pension matched up to 6%
- Life Insurance schemes available
- Free Parking
- 26 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday days
Alex Bowman firstname.lastname@example.org / 01723 365432