Sales Administrator (RL11078) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP19000 - GBP22000 per annum|
Come and join an enthusiastic and professional team within our client’s Busy office on the outskirts of Scarborough. Become highly valued as a member of this closely-knit team and say goodbye to that ‘I’m just another number’ feeling.
A well-established Scarborough Manufacturer with an excellent track record of providing top quality personal and professional service for their customers. Working with the highest levels of confidentiality and customer service.
- Process sales orders in an accurate and timely manner to meet deadlines
- Co-ordinate payment terms and final shipping
- Provide point of contact for sales enquiries, communicating all requests to the relevant BDM or Distributor
- Provide confident customer care
- Respond promptly and efficiently to sales enquiries on a daily basis
- Establish and maintain customer account details
- Accurate preparation of export documentation ensuring compliance with statutory Customs & Excise procedures
- Process and co-ordinate customer requests for online store approval and monitor sales orders subsequently processed
- Process credit card payments using online payment system
- Work as an effective team member liaising with the Production, Quality, Dispatch and Accounts functions to ensure our customers are provided with high quality products delivered on time
- Provide assistance in other areas of the company as required
Castle Business Support division are keen to work with or speak to anyone with previous Sales Administration, Administration, Account Management, Export documentation and Customer Service experience.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Up to £19k - £22k pa
- Outskirts of Scarborough Location
- Free On-Site Parking
- Friendly and hardworking team environment
Alex Bowman on 01723 365432 or firstname.lastname@example.org