Lettings Manager (RL10445) Scarborough, England
Come and join an enthusiastic and professional team within our client’s busy town centre Lettings & Estate Agent's. Enjoy working Monday to Friday and receiving excellent training from your new employer. Become highly valued as a member of this closely-knit team and say goodbye to that ‘I’m just another number’ feeling.
A well-established Scarborough Lettings and Estate Agents with an excellent track record of providing top quality personal and professional service for their customers. Working with the highest levels of confidentiality and customer service.
- Management of let residential properties
- Arrange quarterly inspections of all properties, advising the landlords of any changes or issues arising
- Draw up tenancy agreements and arrange inventories prior to tenancy starting
- conduct check ins and check outs, liaising with all parties to negotiate a speedy and satisfactory conclusion
- Collecting rent money and deposits from tenants and paying contractors and landlords
- Liaise with tenants/landlords re maintenance issues
- Obtain quotes from contractors prior to works being agreed.
- Update records and maximise the use of databases to ensure all property and tenant details are up to date
- Attend any meetings with landlords as required
- Attend monthly management meeting with directors of business
Castle Business Support division are keen to work with or speak to anyone with previous Lettings, Lettings Manager, Senior Lettings Negotiator or Property Management backgrounds.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Monday to Friday
- £19 - £24K per annum
- Central Scarborough location
- Friendly and hardworking team environment
Alex Bowman on 01723 365432 or email@example.com