ER Advisor (VC9700) York, England
|Salary:||GBP28000 - GBP36000 per annum|
An experienced ER Advisor is required for a prestigious hospitality group in York, North Yorkshire.
An exciting opportunity to join the HR team, in a newly created role as the ER Advisor, working closely alongside the Head of People Services, playing an integral part of the team helping to shape and moving the function forward. A competitive salary as well as a good benefits package is on offer as well as an immediate start!
Are you an experienced ER Advisor? Do you like to be ‘hands-on’ with a forward-thinking, problem-solving approach? Is now the time for you to move on to a bigger role and create change for a business that is growing and developing? If so, I would love to speak with you!
To work closely with stakeholders across the business to create a positive ER culture and provide professional expert advice and guidance across a diverse range of employment issues
- Work closely with the Head of Peoples Services
- Guide, develop and mentor managers on a wide range of ER issues
- Provide effective caseload on issues such as PM, absence management, disciplinary & grievance, and change management as well as employment tribunals
- Manage the successful operation of the ER helpline inclusive of tracking and analysing issues for review with the PSL
- Support the update and review the HR policy as well as contracts to make sure all are up to date and compliant
- Implement effective exit process for all employees and manage head office exit interviews and process
- Being responsible for managing all types of retention processes inclusive of performance management, resignations and exit interviews
- Complete annual HR Health checks within the group
- Manage and lead on HR project work as and when required
- Liaise with all external HR service providers as necessary
I am keen to speak with anyone who is an experienced ER Advisor, looking for their next move/challenge. You will need to be CIPD Level 7 qualified or equivalent and have recent experience of providing specialist HR advice to managers at all levels. You will need to be hands-on, have a problem solving, forward-thinking approach and be ready to hit the ground running.
A prestigious hospitality group based in York City Centre
- Full-time, permanent position, working 9-5.30pm
- A new role so the opportunity to mould and shape accordingly
- Good holiday entitlement
- York City Centre location
- Competitive salary with development opportunities (up to £35K)
- Easily commutable from York, Leeds, and Selby