HR Assistant (VC9637) Harrogate, England
|Salary:||GBP18000 - GBP20000 per annum|
A PART-TIME HR Assistant is required to join an excellent college in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the HR Team, being responsible for supporting the HR Manager in the provision of the HR services throughout the college.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with HR team for leaver and starter information, inclusive of offer letters
- Assist with the day to day HR administration inclusive of absence management, recruitment, and training
- Accurate data input on the system and making sure it is always up to date and accurate
- Effectively complete daily administration/communication requirements in an accurate and timely manner both internally and externally.
- Act as the first point of contact across the business for all HR administration queries both over the phone and with walk-ins
- Recording absences of staff and assisting with the tracking of sickness inclusive of RTW interviews
- Work collaboratively with the HR team making sure a professional, effective and efficient service is given to all staff and managers across the business
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
- Ad hoc project work as and when required
I am keen to speak with anyone who has had experience in HR administration or wanting to get into this sector with strong administration experience. You will need to be proficient in all Microsoft Packages inclusive of Excel, ideally with education sector experience. It is essential that you have excellent attention to detail and an excellent communicator. If you are keen to get into this sector and have the desire to learn and progress accordingly and happy with it being a part-time role, then I would love to have a chat with you.
An excellent College in Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- £20,000 (FTE)
- Part-Time Hours (15 p/w)
- Permanent Position
- Good accessible location commutable from Harrogate, Knaresborough and surrounding areas