HR Administrator (VC9323) York, England
An HR Administrator is required to join a growing law firm in the heart of York City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the HR Team of a great business, being responsible for the day to day generalist HR administration for the team. A competitive salary is on offer as well as some great benefits including working within a great, friendly and welcoming team!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support for recruitment
- Manage employee queries in relation to payroll
- Absence management reporting
- Administration and managing process for starter and leaver information, inclusive of offer letters
- Maintaining all personal files and making sure all is kept up to date and accurate
- Leading on MI and reporting for the team
- Reporting inclusive of turnover, gender gap, CPD/LDNA
- Effectively complete daily administration/communication requirements in an accurate and timely manner both internally and externally
- Booking courses and organising travel arrangements inclusive of all administration
- When needed, support with interviews and career fairs
- Work collaboratively with the HR team making sure a professional, effective and efficient service is given to all staff and managers across the business
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
- Liaise with all new starters before they join the business
I am keen to speak with anyone who has had experience of HR administration ideally with some experience of payroll administration. You will need to be an excellent communicator with an enthusiastic attitude and the ability to manage a varied workload. You will need to have strong attention to detail and be a whizz kid when it comes to Microsoft Office inclusive of excel.
If you are keen to get into HR, have strong administration experience, the willingness to learn and can adapt well, then I would love to have an informal chat with you.
A leading law firm that live and breath their core values with plans for growth and expansion, with this office being based in York’s beautiful City Centre.
- Competitive salary and an earlier finish on a Friday with 1 hour for lunch
- Great benefits inclusive of a pension scheme, free eye tests, free personal legal advice, childcare vouchers, BUPA Rewards and more!
- Good accessible location commutable from York and surrounding towns/cities
- Permanent, full-time position working 37 hours per week
- 25 day’s holiday per year rising with length of service