HR Assistant (VC8468) Whitby, England
An HR Assistant is required to work for a fantastic company based in Whitby on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a fantastic HR team, where you can expect to be mentored, developed and gain some great exposure to HR whilst continuing your professional development. A forward-thinking, modern business with a great reputation locally and nationally. A competitive salary is on offer, with a varied and challenging role, perfect for someone who knows how to prioritise their workload and thrives in a busy environment!
- Assisting with the provision of a generalist HR function for around 150 employees
- Assisting line managers with the recruitment process including:
- Advertising vacancies
- Liaising with candidates/recruitment agencies
- Sourcing temporary candidates from recruitment agencies
- Preparing offer letters, contracts and carrying out inductions
- Assisting with any performance management initiatives, overseeing and collating investigation process, taking minutes at meetings
- Complete regular employee correspondence, updating policies and any admin tasks
- Supporting the HR Manager appropriately with any other duties
I am keen to speak with anyone who is CIPD qualified or working towards this, with a genuine interest in HR who is wanting to train and develop. If you are currently working as an HR Administrator and are wanting to take that next step, put some roots down and gain some great exposure to HR then I would love to speak with you!
The company is based in Whitby, a market leader in their industry with a forward-thinking mindset, with a great reputation as well as a recent re brand.
- Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm with no weekend work!
- A competitive salary is on offer
- Full-time, permanent position
- A great company to work for