Internal Resourcing Advisor (VC9383) Kingston Upon Hull, England
|Salary:||GBP18000 - GBP22000 per annum|
A Recruitment Advisor is required to join an amazing charity in the care sector, based in Hull City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the internal recruitment team of a great company, being responsible for the day to day recruitment. A rising holiday entitlement is on offer as well as some great benefits including working within a great, friendly and welcoming team!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Placing adverts
- Attracting top talent through various methods of sourcing
- Responsible for recruiting at all levels within the company
- Volume recruitment for some roles
- Prioritising your workload and being proactive
- Pre-screening candidates
- Interviewing candidates
- All administration surrounding the recruitment of candidates
- Communicate effectively with all staff and all candidates
I am keen to speak with anyone who has had experience within recruitment, as a consultant on a 360 desk or a resourcer having had experience of volume recruitment, now wanting to change course into Internal Recruitment and step up into your next role. I am also keen to speak to anyone who has some great customer service experience under their belt dealing with a lot of phone work as part of their role. You will need to be down to earth, not afraid of a challenge with a positive proactive attitude!
If you are keen to get into internal Recruitment, have strong volume customer service/recruitment experience, the willingness to learn and can adapt well, then I would love to have an informal chat with you.
A great company, in the care sector, a not-for-profit business with offices Nationwide
- A full-time, permanent position with flexible working hours
- Great benefits inclusive of a pension scheme, discounted gym membership, discounted health cash plan and more!
- Hull City Centre based with cheap parking nearby
- 21 day’s holiday per year rising with length of service plus bank holidays
- Up to £22K dependable on skillset and experience