HR Administrator (VC9698) York, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum|
An immediately available HR Administrator is required to join a prestigious hospitality group in York, North Yorkshire, initially on a 6-week fixed-term contract, with the opportunity to go perm.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great business, being responsible for the day to day administration for the HR team. A fabulous opportunity to progress within the business, gain some invaluable experience.
Are you immediately available? Are you happy to start now, getting some money in before Christmas? Do you have HR administration experience? Do you want to progress within HR? If so, please give me a call!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide all administrative support for the HR Team
- Make sure all policies, data, and files are kept up to date
- Manage all employee schemes and all administration that comes with that
- Absence management for all staff within the business, inclusive of Head Office
- Work collaboratively with the HR Team with organising RTW interviews as well as self-certifications
- Dealing with inbound queries and being the first point of contact for HR
- Maintaining all files and making sure all is kept up to date and accurate
- Work collaboratively with the HR Team making sure a professional, effective and efficient service is always given to everyone
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
I am keen to speak with anyone who has had experience of HR administration as well as having fabulous customer service skills. You will need to be an excellent communicator with an enthusiastic attitude and the ability to manage a varied workload. You will need to have strong attention to detail, a proactive and driven approach and the desire to progress within HR. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then I would love to have a chat with you
A prestigious hospitality group in York City Centre.
- Full-time, fixed-term contract position with the opportunity to go permanent
- Good holiday entitlement and benefits package inclusive of discount vouchers
- Competitive salary £22K - £25K
- IMMEDIATE START