Recruitment Assistant (VC10114) York, England
|Salary:||GBP22000 - GBP31000 per annum|
An immediately available HR and Recruitment Assistant or Recruitment Manager is required on a 9-12-month fixed term contract to join a growing law firm in the heart of York City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the HR Team of a great business, being responsible for the day to day, end to end recruitment and generalist HR administration for the team. A competitive salary is on offer as well as some great benefits including working within a great, friendly and welcoming team!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all aspects of recruitment and selection including:
- Taking briefs from all managers
- Advertising inclusive of writing adverts in line with company policy
- Assisting with Job descriptions
- Working with external agencies
- Screening and interviewing
- Offer letters and supporting onboarding process
- Manage employee queries in relation to payroll
- Absence management reporting
- Administration and managing process for starter and leaver information, inclusive of offer letters
- Maintaining all personal files and making sure all is kept up to date and accurate
- Effectively complete daily administration/communication requirements in an accurate and timely manner both internally and externally
- Booking courses and organising travel arrangements inclusive of all administration
- Work collaboratively with the HR team making sure a professional, effective and efficient service is given to all staff and managers across the business
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
- Liaise with all new starters before they join the business
I am keen to speak with anyone who has had experience of recruitment and exposure to HR, ideally within the legal sector. You will need to be an excellent communicator with an enthusiastic attitude and the ability to manage a varied and busy workload. You will need to have strong attention to detail and be available to start in February 2020!
I am also keen to speak with Recruitment Managers who are happy with a fixed-term contract of 9-12 months and happy to assist with HR Administration as well as managing the recruitment process
If you are keen to get into HR, have strong recruitment and administration experience or recruitment management experience, then I would love to have an informal chat with you.
A leading law firm who live and breathe their core values with plans for growth and expansion, with this office being based in York’s beautiful City Centre.
- A competitive salary of £21 - £30K dependable on level of experience
- Great benefits inclusive of pension scheme, free eye tests, free personal legal advice, childcare vouchers, BUPA Rewards and more!
- Good central, accessible location, commutable from York and surrounding areas
- 9-12-month fixed term contract
- Full-time position with an earlier finish on a Friday!
- 25 day’s holiday per year rising with length of service