HR Administrator (VC8347) Tadcaster, England
|Salary:||GBP17000 - GBP18000 per annum + annual bonus|
An HR Administrator is required to join a leading drinks dispense service based in Tadcaster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the HR Team of a great organisation, being responsible for the day to day generalist HR administration for the team. A competitive salary is on offer with a performance related bonus! Working 35 hours per week from 8-4pm, Monday to Friday.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support for recruitment
- Manage employee queries in relation to payroll
- Absence management reporting and sick pay and benefits calculation
- Administration for leaver and starter information, inclusive of offer letters
- Maintaining all personal files and preparing new ones making sure the filing system is kept in order and everything is updated accordingly as and when things change
- Check right to work in the UK in line with legislation
- Support and advise employees on accessing employee benefit information
- Effectively complete daily administration/communication requirements in an accurate and timely manner both internally and externally.
- Process the training requirements inclusive of CSCS cards
- Manage policies inclusive of maternity, paternity and shared parental leave
- Deal with reference requests and pension letters
- Work collaboratively with the HR team making sure a professional, effective and efficient service is given to all staff and managers across the business
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
I am keen to speak with anyone who has had experience of HR administration or payroll administration. You will need to be an excellent communicator with an enthusiastic attitude and the ability to manage a varied workload. If you are keen to get into HR, have administration experience, the willingness to learn and can adapt well, then I would love to have an informal chat with you.
A UK market leader in the Drinks Dispense Service offering a full range of services with a complete solution for drinks dispense technical services, helping customers reduce costs, reduce the risk of downtime and deliver real value.
- £17,000 - £18,000 with a performance related bonus
- Good benefits inclusive of pension scheme, life insurance and occupational sick pay
- Good accessible location commutable from Tadcaster, York and Leeds
- Permanent, full-time position working 35 hours per week
- 30 day’s holiday per year