HR Advisor (VC10201) Malton, England
|Salary:||GBP23000 - GBP28000 per annum|
An HR Advisor is required to join a fast-paced leading national FMCG business based in Malton, North Yorkshire on a 6-month, fixed-term basis.
- Are you an experienced HR Advisor with strong experience of Employee Relations?
- Can you work at pace, communicate effectively with managers and production staff?
- Do you come from a FMCG or manufacturing environment and have a methodical, calm, organised approach?
If so, we want to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the HR Team of a great organisation, as an Employee Relations Advisor, being responsible for coordinating strategic initiatives including employee relations, performance management, onboarding of new staff, inductions as well as training and development
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Improve employee relations and engagement through understanding and responding to feedback and then delivering appropriate action plans
- Review current procedures and actions to improve departments working together collaboratively
- Work alongside managers and supervisors to achieve KPIs inclusive of absence management, training and staff retention
- Work with managers to develop problem-solving skills to ensure that mistakes are not repeated
- Improve leadership skills across the site through training and development and creating development plans
- Support and assist with employee benefit schemes that are put together to motivate and encourage the employees
- Assisting with the plan and execution of internal events
- Working closely with the management teams to promote the vision and core values of the business
I am keen to speak with anyone who is newly available on the market, or on short notice, who has had good exposure to HR and strong Employee Relations experience inclusive of both reactive and proactive employee relations interventions within a manufacturing or FMCG environment (ideally). You need to be able to hit the ground running, love a challenge and enjoy working with people at all levels and a resilient, hardworking, creative and focused attitude.
A leading meat processing business within the UK, supplying high-quality meat products to retail, manufacturing and foodservice customers from their national food production locations.
As an HR Advisor you will benefit from:
- £23K - £28K dependable on experience
- Pension, life assurance plus 25 days holiday
- Good accessible location commutable from York, Scarborough and surrounding areas
- 6-month fixed term contract with full-time hours
- Working for well established, successful FMCG business