Human Resource Manager (HUMAN30779) Allentown, Pennsylvania
|Salary:||USD70000 - USD90000 per year|
Looking to join a fast growing, family owned company? Do you have over eight years of Human Resource experience? If so, PeopleShare is hiring a self-motivated, detailed oriented Human Resource Manager in Allentown, PA!
Job Details for the Human Resource Manager role:
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M.to 5:30 P.M.
- Pay Rate: $70,000 - $90,000 per year
- Direct Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Human Resource Manager role:
- Recruit, interview, tests, and hire employees for vacant positions
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations to ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
Job Requirements for the Human Resource Manager role:
- Must have over 8 years of education or work experience in Human Resources.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient with computer software
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Lehigh Valley – Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem, Fogelsville, Breinigsville, Trexlertown, and Quakertown, as well as Philadelphia, King of Prussia, and Pottstown. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, Human resource manager, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.