Fintech Account Executive (K3M-fintech) Plano, Texas
Partnered with a growing Fintech company that is seeking experienced account executives. This company is one of the fastest-growing fintech firms due to its vision and diverse, collaborative, and talented teams! One of their main goals is disrupting e-commerce by designing financial technology that unlocks the free flow of capital and opportunity for their customers. Must be self-motivated and passionate individuals looking to innovate and disrupt the fintech industry while having fun!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quotas.
- Achieve objectives through effective planning, goal setting, and projecting future performance.
- Outreach to the prospective customers via phone and email to assist in completing financial transactions.
- Work effectively with our internal teams to structure the best possible offer for applicants.
- Serve as our customers’ primary point of contact and establish long-lasting relationships with applicants as well as sellers of equipment.
- Drive more leads on our platform through your relationship with vendors and sellers of equipment.
- Achieve close % targets by generating approvals and obtaining signed contracts from our applicants.
- BA/BS degree required.
- 1-2 years relevant sales experience.
- Experience carrying a revenue target and delivering results.
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision-making and persuade others.
- Excellent presentation, communication, negotiation, and forecasting skills.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers.
- A leader with the demonstrated capacity to motivate and work well with others.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.