Accounts Payable (GMAP) Dublin North, Republic of Ireland
This person will be reporting to the Accounts Payable Administrator and will be responsible for processing invoices, checking supplier payment runs, creditor reconciliations & resolving supplier queries.
Part of the role would include being proactive in spotting opportunities to gain efficiencies and also being involved in ongoing and future automation projects.
There is a competitive salary and training will be provided.
- Processing supplier invoices by matching PO’s.
- Keep track of credits owed to the company and ensure all credits are properly applied to vendor payments.
- Investigation, follow up on discrepancies and resolution of supplier queries.
- Assist in preparing accounts for payment and issue remittances to suppliers.
- Completing monthly creditor reconciliations.
- Ensure high quality service and build relationships with SSC finance team.
- Any other ad hoc duties as deemed appropriate by the management team.
- Leaving certificate or higher.
- Accounts Technician or part qualified accountant would be a distinct advantage.
- Ideally 1-2 year’s previous experience in an accounts role.
- Experience in Word and Excel is essential.
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines.
- Experience of Sun accounts system would be an advantage.
- Good aptitude for figures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- A distinct ability to time manage effectively in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.