Recruitment Administrator (BBBH12182) Horsham, England
A brief intro!
We’re growing (quickly!) and we’re excited at the opportunity to welcome you to our team in the Horsham head-office. The successful candidate will join the recruitment function and help support the team in delivering outstanding customer service, in a consistent and efficient manner. This can be a demanding role and would suit someone who is enthusiastic, proactive and ambitious about developing their career in recruitment.
Who are we?
We are a specialist, international, aviation recruitment consultancy delivering permanent and contract recruitment services. Founded in 1989, we are recognised throughout the industry for providing a quality and compliant service. Integrity is at the heart of what we do, and we take pride in creating sustainable and mutually beneficial partnerships. This approach has enabled us to enjoy repeat business with household names, which has in turn fuelled our continued growth.
What will I be doing?
- Preparation of candidate submission packs
- Liaising with candidates through email and telephone
- Onboarding candidates and fulfilling compliance requirements
- Updating and maintaining internal software systems
- Preparation of reports and updating spreadsheets
What’s in it for me?
- A competitive basic salary
- 31 days’ vacation (inc. bank holidays)
- Dress down Fridays
- Early finish Fridays (4pm)
- Opportunities to work from home
- Birthdays off from work
- International offices and client base with opportunities to travel
- Regular social activities
- Annual company events
- Friendly, supportive, and collaborative culture
What do I need?
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced administrative role is a DESIRABLE
- Previous experience working within recruitment is DESIRABLE (but don’t worry, training provided if not!)
- Excellent computer literacy and familiarity with O365/Office software packages
- A positive and outgoing disposition.
- Able to work under own initiative, absorb information quickly and think critically whilst taking pride in your work.
- Right to live and work in the UK without sponsorship prior to application
What’s the process?
- Send us your CV
- We’ll review it and let you know our feedback
- If we feel you are a match for us, we’ll invite you in for an interview.
- We may ask you to join us in the office for an hour or so to undertake some simple computer literacy tests. It’s a fantastic opportunity to get to know your colleagues and make sure you’re happy with how we work.
Interested in learning more? Apply today! In the meantime, why not see who you could be working with –https://www.luap.com/team/