Gaming Developer (VR / AR / Unity3D)
Location: Luton, England
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum
Senior Gaming Developer ( C# / C++ / Unity3D )
An exciting software company which create a wide variety of bespoke projects for market leading companies.
Reqiva is working closely with a software development company who is seeking a Software Gaming Developer to join their team. The successful candidate would be involved in the fun, exciting and unique projects for a range of high street clients. With a strong focus on the Gaming Industry, this company provides the opportunity to work with modern technologies such as C#, Unity3D, C++, Andriod, iOS.
Senior Gaming Developer Role and Responsibilities:
• Developing on a various platforms to produce 3D applications
• Gather client requirements and effectively reacting with feedback
• Implementing and maintaining gameplay elements and graphics.
• Producing game scripts
• Working closely with other member of the development team to gain new and innovative ideas.
• Create fun and interesting feature onto new projects.
Senior Gaming Developer Skills Required:
• Solid experience working with C# and C++.
• The ability working with Unity 3D and Windows Phone.
• Knowledge working with mobile development on Android or iOS platforms.
• Technically minded with understanding of computer graphics and mathematics.
• Interest in Gaming would be extremely advantageous.
This role is based in Luton; commutable of Milton Keynes, Bedford, London
£35,000 - £40,000 + an excellent benefits package
Georgia Brown - Consultant at Reqiva Ltd - 01189 595 552
For more Senior Gaming Developer roles in Luton please check out the Reqiva[.com] website and express your interest!
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".