Assistant Accountant (BBBH34908) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD65000 - AUD70000 per annum + + Super|
- Competitive salary
- Work with a globally recognised organisation
- Collaborative and friendly culture
About the company
Our client is a Sydney based Pharmaceutical company.
About the opportunity
Responsible for all aspects of the accounts receivable and assist the accounts payable functions for ANZ. Ensure policies and procedures are followed and take ownership of streamlining processes.
- Reconcilaition and management of all accounts receivable from warehousing and distributors
- Ensure accuracy of financial data into SAP
- Indirect procurement system super user and attending to resolution of queries
- Management of Master Data set up and maintenance process
- Review and process emloyees T&E claims in Concur
- Assist in General Ledger management (and month end close process)
- Assist and support end of year external audit
- Provision of financial information when required
- Participating in projects to improve processes and efficiencies in the above areas
- Delegate for AP Accountant when required
Skills and Experience
- Fully functional AP & AR experience
- SAP experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Pharma/Healthcare experience
- Proven ability to analyse & treamline AR & AP processes
- Strong communication skills
- High Attention to detail and Organisational Skills
Welcoming, helpful and professional environment. Their employees have a lot of respect and longevity for the company and take pride in their work. Modern, bright and sociable offices.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Francesca Strange, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8719 for a confidential discussion.