Nursing Recruitment Consultant (RC_Nursing) Liverpool, England
|Salary:||GBP24000 - GBP28000 per annum|
HCRG are currently looking for at least three experienced Nursing Recruitment Consultants to join our awesome nursing team based in our Liverpool office.
You will be joining a fun, energetic team and where the opportunities are endless!
We offer flexible working, for those that really want to soar in their career but might want to do it from their own home if needs be.
We offer a great commission scheme and as a company have some amazing benefits.
There are opportunities here to progress in to a managerial role, or to simply build and grow your own book
Ideally we are looking for an experienced Nursing recruiter, but would be interested in speaking to anyone with a similar background.
What you will be doing:
- Attracting new candidates
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new candidates and clients
- Placing candidates in their desired role
- Team players only!
Benefits of working with us:
- Chance to earn big money with an uncapped commission structure!
- Flexible working
- Competitive Salary
- Company events
- President’s Club
- Company pension scheme
- Individual development plans
- Mentorship programme
- Social Committee team
- Weekly development training
Desirable Required Experience (non-experienced Nursing recruiters)
- Experience of working in a customer-driven service environment
- Successful direct sales / telesales experience
- Experience in working to timescales and sales targets
- Ability to use and display initiative
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Good organisation skills
Interested in taking the next step in your career?
If you would like to arrange an initial discussion about this role, apply with your CV or contact Justine on 07415096073.
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.