Machine Operations - Meat Manufacturing (RMS25279) Coburg, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD0 - AUD24 per hour|
- Multiple shifts available 4am starts
- Australian owned
- Lots of variety
Our client, a well-known meat manufacturing facility in the northern suburbs requires Machine Operators for Day shift. Process workers will need to have processing experience in a manufacturing environment, in particular meat (all types).
Applicants will also be required to:
- Be physically fit for continuous lifting
- Suitable to work in a cold environment. The products produced are fresh and frozen
- Machine operating - need to be able to work well with machinary
- Wear steel capped footwear with NO shoelaces, appropriate work wear (long trousers). You will be provided with a high vis coat and hair net
- Be flexible to work 8-12 hour shifts Monday to Friday
- Be able to follow instructions and do what is required
Our client is experiencing a busy period as the BBQ and party season commences. These roles commence at 4am and are generally 8-12 hour shifts so flexibility is required. Penalty rates and overtime apply according to the Meat Industry Award. There is sufficient parking on-site.