Administration Assistant (RMS02235) Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Australia
- ASAP Start
- CBD Location
- On Going Temp Assignment
Our client, a world leader in the chemical industry, is looking for an experienced administrator to join their team.
This is a broad, varied and challenging administration role which will see you juggling multiple tasks simultaneously, gaining broad industry awareness and becoming the go-to person with your finger on the pulse!
This role will be suited to someone who has a “Never Say No” attitude, the ability to slide into a well-established existing team, who’s wanting to build on their existing knowledge and skills and who can take one look at a significant workload and instantly start appraising and re-prioritising their existing plan of attack.
This role includes but is not limited to:
- Processing Invoices (following up on enquiries, entering into the system, all follow up)
- General administration tasks (photocopying, filing etc.)
- Mail distribution
- Ensuring open and direct communication with various departments
- Responding promptly to daily communication
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- General data entry
- Preparing Meeting Agendas
- Minute Taking – recording and distributing
- Data analysis – preparing statistics, collating data
- Ensuring that relevant documents are routinely updated to contain reliable data
- Create, update and distribute cost centre information
- Other miscellaneous administration duties
- Providing support and administration assistance for other team members
The successful candidate will have an in depth and demonstrable knowledge of:
- All of the above duties
- SAP or similar an advantage
- Outlook (advanced)
- MS Office - particularly Excel (advanced)
- Previous experience of mastering in-house systems
- Ability to speak Mandarin an advantage
If you possess the attitude, flexibility and skills that we seek then please do not delay! Send your resume and personalised cover letter detailing your responses to the above Selection Criteria to Esther by clicking on APPLY.