Production Shift Manager
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: plus shfit allowance
This is an exciting opportunity with an established organisation specialising in supplying products and services to clients world wide. They are looking for an experienced Production Shift Manger to join their team in Edinburgh. The shift pattern will be 4 on, 4 off which includes days and nights. Reporting to the Operations Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the production scheduled targets are met on time
- Manage resources to optimise utilisation of resource to achieve operational targets
- Ensure compliance to HSE and other regulatory standards
- Ensure all documentation is maintained and updated
- Managing the operators and identifying training needs as required
- Participate / leads in improvement projects as required
- Experienced working in a production supervisor / manager position ideally within a GMP regulated environment
- strong leadership skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.