Location: North Lanarkshire, Scotland
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established organisation specialising in supplying products to clients world wide. Due to continued growth at their site in Lanarkshire, they're looking for an experienced R&D Engineer to join the team. Reporting to the R&D Manager, responsibilities will include:
Contribute to the development of new products and processes by participating in all research, experimentation, design and production operations for materials and products, in collaboration with the various departments of the company.
Prepare and participate in the development of test plans, implement and exploit the results under the form of reports allowing to conclude.
- Participate in the operational manufacturing of some commercial products in collaboration with the teams.
- Meet the Partners who intervene and participate in our R&D and innovations process and manage partnership projects.
- participate in the organisation of the R&D document base.
- Must be degree qualified in an engineering or material science discipline
- Experience working in a similar position
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.