Telesales Executive (RL12650) York, England
|Salary:||GBP19500 - GBP19500 per annum|
We are looking for a Telesales Executive to work for an award-winning client in the centre of York. This comes with the benefit of free on-site parking or just a 20-minute walk from the station.
This Telesales Executive position will involve converting sales and retention opportunities with the following duties:
- Inbound and Outbound calls to both new and existing customers acquiring new and retained members
- Following up warm leads from potential customers, who have either requested information or have started the application process
- Retain members who wish to cancel their membership by selling the benefits and the companies unique selling points
- Contact existing members who have cancelled or stopped payments to up-sell the benefits and the companies unique selling points
- General administration duties, including answering any email questions or queries from customers delivering excellent customer service
To be successful for this position you will:
- Be skilled and confident in objection handling
- Have worked in a highly compliance-focused setting
- Ideally, have experience working on scripts which give customers the key information needed
This will be working Monday to Friday 8-hours a day, earning a salary of £19,500. This comes with an excellent staff benefits package including 3 weeks training, enhanced holiday entitlement plus much more.
The first three weeks will be working Monday – Friday 9 am-5 pm for your training period. You must be available for the whole of these three weeks.