Service Coordinator (RL14533) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP21000 - GBP21000 per annum|
We have an opportunity for a Service Coordinator to join a warm, friendly and busy department. This is based in the outskirts of Scarborough with free on-site parking.
To be successful in this role you will have experience of working within a busy customer service role dealing with customers both over the phone and by email and can see queries from the customer’s point of view always putting the customer first.
You should be organised, resilient and driven, be able to multitask and work to targets.
Other duties would be:
· Coordinating all aspects of service contracts
· Primary point of contact for the customer and liaising with the client on all matters
· Ensuring all aspects of works are arranged including access, parts and equipment
· Management of all works through to the point of invoice as efficiently as possible
· Liaising with internal departments to meet customer requirements
This is a permanent full-time Monday to Friday role, earning a salary of £21,000.
- Free on-site parking
- Hours: Monday-Friday, some flexibility on hours
- Both working from home and office-based
- Equipment provided to work from home
- Full training provided