Sales Manager (RL12741) Leeds, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP30000 per annum + Plus company car, laptop and mobile phone|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join a rapidly growing, market-leading construction company in Leeds. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and will be required to will be to liaise with other Sales Managers to create successful Sales and Marketing opportunities.
Some of the Sales Manager responsibilities will include:
- Define and implement a strategic business strategy which is in line with the business goals and ensuring a strong market presence
- Actively grow and establish the customer base, managing large contractors and increasing customer sales
- Have excellent up to date market knowledge, generating your own leads and effective networking information
- Have a strong and proactive sales-focused mindset, being confident and successfully converting all sales
- Supporting and encouraging the sales team with high volumes of work, keeping a calm manner in all situations
To be successful for this Sales Manager position, you will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of sales experience
- Have experience working within the builder’s merchant or construction industries
- Be confident and approachable, being able to effectively communicate with colleagues and customers on all levels
- Having experience dealing with contracts and tenders would be desirable
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday to Thursday 8 am to 5 pm and a Friday 8 am to 3 pm, earning a salary of £30,000 plus a company car, laptop and mobile phone.