Account Manager (RL13933) Kingston Upon Hull, England
Due to continued growth, we have opportunities for Sales Account Managers to join our well-established client in the North Yorkshire and East Yorkshires areas at their Scarborough and Hull sites.
You will be working with local businesses in selling advertising campaigns.
You will manage your own client list and will be expected to independently source and gain new business.
You will have a proven track record in achieving targets within sales, work well under pressure and have strong sales and account management skills.
Other duties would be:
- Sales and appointment making with new and existing clients
- Develop a strong understanding of your customer’s business sector and their core objectives
- Build strong relationships with clients and external stakeholders
- Maintain and grow existing accounts whilst delivering best in class customer service
- Be confident presenting and selling client products
- Consistent target achievement monthly and quarterly
- Proactively use client CRM to manage client contacts, forecasts, pipeline activity and leads
This is a permanent full-time Monday to Friday role, earning a salary of £25,000 plus you will be able to earn commission which is uncapped.
Castle Business Support are therefore keen to speak to anyone with previous experience working within the following roles;
Sales Executive, Telesales Executive, Business Development Executive, Field Sales Representative, Sales Account Manager, Key Account Manager or other similar sales roles.
- Free on-site parking
- Company car
- Hours: Monday-Friday
- Both working from home and office based
- Equipment provided to work from home
- Full training provided
- 33 days holiday per year
- Uncapped commission
- Pension plan