Business Development Manager (LD BDM) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP30000 per annum|
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Our client is a rapidly expanding business that is making a real impact right across the Construction Industry. They provide a unique service within the construction sector and are gaining a large number of new customers every single day This role would suit someone who is currently in a client facing role, someone with a proactive ‘can-do’ attitude and loves being part of a fast-paced company.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate great verbal and written communication skills, great relationship building skills and genuine drive & determination. The role is Monday to Friday (business hours) that comes with fantastic rewards and longer term growth potential.
Business Development Manager - The Rewards:
- Salary up to £30,000
- Car and/or Fuel allowance
- Laptop and iPhone
- Uncapped commission
- Performance based incentives
- Further development opportunities
Business Development Manager - Requirements
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role or industry
- Either be in a business development type role or in a client facing operational role
- Be a strong networker and relationship builder
- Be highly organised with strong diary management skills
- Be pro-active and driven and maximise your time effectively
- Ensure that you're fully prepared for client meetings to ensure maximum impact and to ensure a high conversion in signing up new clients
- Present the company's services in a clear and confident manner and to successfully communicate the features & benefits of those services
- Develop great working relationships through having a confident, articulate and personable approach
- Work closely with the sales and operational teams to promote a great team and collaborative culture
- Thrive in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment and therefore be flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and strong written communication skills
Business Development Manager - Role Responsibilities
- You will work closely with the sales team to follow up on hot leads and close sales
- Research and identify potential clients
- Covert leads into regular posting business
- Manage, report and achieve sales targets and pipeline
- Negotiate contracts with clients to meet revenue targets
- Work closely with the account management team in order to ensure that there is a smooth transition once new business has been won
If you are interested in the above-advertised vacancy and wish to find out more, please contact TSA on 0121 516 5712.
TSA is a recognised recruitment specialist across the construction sectors in both the permanent and temporary fields of recruitment. If you are looking for work but the above-advertised vacancy is not matching what you are looking for, please contact us and we will be able to tell you how we can help and advise you of all our current vacancies.