CADCAM Programming Manager (J9370) Leicester, England
|Salary:||GBP32000 - GBP36000 per annum|
Job Title: CADCAM Programming Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £32-36k p/a
Hours / Days: Days (07:45 – 16:45) Monday – Friday
Immediate Start Available
Our client based in Leicester are recruiting for a CADCAM Programming Manager.
Reporting to the Production Director and working mainly alongside the Production Manager, you will work with both the production department, estimating and sales channels.
You will be a pivotal point of contact regarding product specification, whilst working alongside the estimating and CAD departments respectively.
Role & Main Duties:
• Creating accurate CAD/CAM flat pattern drawings, as per specifications laid out in the clients requests.
• Delegating job cards to the relevant members of the team – understanding individuals capabilities within the team, whilst providing mentoring, training and development to colleagues within team - in the areas of sheet metal/fabrication.
• Using flat pattern drawings to create CNC programs for CNC Laser machine and CNC Press Brake machinery.
• Produce folding instructions and any associated technical information for Operators.
• Monitor and keep accurate records of any changes made to CNC Programs.
• Producing clear and concise technical drawings – Able to relay specifics where necessary
• You will monitor the progress of junior/senior CAD Programmers within the organisation and be able to advise on improvements/efficiencies within the programming setup.
• Generate and maintain records of CNC Programs. A high level of organisation and record-keeping is required.
• Review and modify existing programs to improve efficiency, collaborating with production manager/programmers to evaluate and decide on improvements.
• Ability to read and create CAD drawings for manufacturing
• Ability to manage projects/workload effectively – strong skills in delegation and monitoring progress with colleagues.
• Experience of CNC programming or a relevant CNC Programming/Equivalent qualification
• Must have prior knowledge of Sheet Metal manufacturing processes
• Strong mathematical skills
• Working knowledge of using Microsoft Office and CAD/CAM software.
• Experience of TruTops software is desirable but not essential. Other software experience equally relevant.
• Ability to work well as part of a team/collective goal
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.