Electronics SMT Operator (J8256) Atherstone, England
|Salary:||GBP9 - GBP12 per hour|
Job Title: Electronic SMT Operator
Location: Atherstone, Coventry
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours / Days:
- 07:45 – 16:45 – Monday – Thursday
- 07:45 – 12:45 - Friday
- IPC Training Provided
- On Site Parking
- Opportunity to progress further within the company
Immediate start available
Our client, a leading UK manufacturer for the electronics industry based in Atherstone, are looking for an experienced SMT Operator, to join their long-standing team. The company specialises in the design and development of small to large scale SMT assembly products.
Role & Main Duties:
• Operating SMT (Surface Mount Technology) machines
• Working to specifications
• Completing internal IPC certifications
• Working as part of a thriving team
• Calibrating equipment
• Following production schedules
• Quality control
• Minimum 2 years’ experience SMT Operating
• A background within PCB assembly will be advantageous
• Flexible and adaptable to new processes, and ever changing projects
• A motivated self-starter approach to work – able to work independently and happy to provide help wherever required.
• The ideal candidate will see this as a long-term prospect, with the view to progressing further with the company.
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.