Trainee Laminator (J9749) Leicester, England
|Salary:||GBP21500 - GBP26000 per annum|
Job Title: Trainee Laminator
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours / Days: Nights (Training Will be on Days for 12 Weeks)
Salary: £21500 During Training (12 Weeks) - £26,000 p/a After training
- On Site Parking
- Internal Training & Development
- Structured Career Pathway & Progression
Immediate start available
Role & Main Duties:
- Operating Laminating machine – Loading and unloading rolls/sheets to be processed via the machinery
- Working from job list, processing correct sheets in batches, which have been cut prior to this process by the slitting machine.
- Over time you may be shown how to mix resin’s, for the purpose of providing additional support on the laminating department, however this is not a standard night shift duty.
- Notifying line manager of any issues with machinery/other processes
- Prior experience working on laminating/print machinery will be highly advantageous, however training will be provided to the right candidate.
- Comfortable with physical nature of the role.
- Capable of working towards targets within a set amount of time.
- The company are looking for an eager character, someone who is keen to learn the ways of the print trade, with the view to developing and progressing through the company in due course.
- Able to work Monday – Friday on the night shift (10pm – 6am / 5 Days a week)
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.